Channel Islands National Park
Channel Islands National Park, located off the coast of Southern California near Ventura, CA, was established in 1980. The islands protect around 249,561 acres of land and water habitat for multiple endangered species .
Top Equipment Assets
- Surf Ranger LCM-8 landing craft, 74 ft. 
- research diving boat Pacific Ranger 56 ft. 
- Sea Ranger II 58 ft. 
- Ocean Ranger 100 ft. 
- Visitor Centers:
- The Robert J. Lagomarsino Visitor Center: 1901 Spinnaker Drive, Ventura, CA 93001, (805) 658-5730
- Outdoors Santa Barbara Visitor Center: 113 Harbor Way 4th Floor Santa Barbara, CA 93109,(805) 884-1475
- Island Visitor Contact Stations: Santa Barbara and Anacapa Islands and at Scorpion Ranch on Santa Cruz Island
- Public Transportation
- Island Packers: 1691 Spinnaker Dr. Ventura, CA 93001, (805) 642-1393 
Land Managment Plan
Channel Islands National Park Final General Land Management Plan/Wilderness Study/Environmental Impact Statement 
This page may contain student work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.