Making QuickTime movies (.mov files) from sequences of images
From CCoWS Wiki
(Redirected from Making .movs with quicktime)
- Open QuickTime
- Menu --> File --> Open Image Sequence
- Browse to the vid folder (in the folder where you Renderer is saved) where the .jpg files are located.
- Click on the first .jpg file. Don't click Open yet.
- Select the frame rate you want. If you don't have many frames, or you used a pretty large time-step in your modelling or rendering, you might want to select a slow frame rate like 6 - 15 frames per second. If you have bzillions of frames and you want super-smooth video, leave the default as 29.97 FPS.
- Click Open, and wait while it reads your .jpg files.
- After QuickTime opens the image sequence you need to flatten it - i.e. convert it into a single video file.
- Menu --> File --> Save As. Give file a name and click save.
- Open file with QuickTime
- Menu --> File --> Export
- Give file a name, but don't click Save.
- Click on Options (Located on lower right corner of form).
- Click on Settings.
- Select your compression quality and compression type. Click OK.
- Save Movie.
Who has followed these instructions?
Please enter your user name at the bottom of this list, and the date: