Carmel River Lagoon Coalition
The Carmel River Lagoon Coalition is a volunteer group that includes representatives from the following parties with interests in the Carmel area.
- Carmel River Steelhead Association (CRSA),
- Carmel River Watershed Conservancy (CRWC),
- Homeowner’s for Effective Lagoon Management (HELM),
- Big Sur Land Trust (BSLT),
- County Services Area 50 (CSA 50),
- Save Carmel River Beach (SCRB),
- Carmel Point and Lagoon Preservation Association (CPLPA).
This page may contain student work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessary reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.