City of Salinas
This is not the official City of Salinas page. This page was created as part of the ENVS 560/L Watershed Systems class at CSUMB to highlight watershed topics within the city.
- California's Central Coast Region
- Conversion of Carr Lake to a Multi-Use Park
- Salinas River Watershed
- Lower Salinas River Watershed
- Salinas Valley Seawater Intrusion
- Salinas River Channel Maintenance Program
- TMDL for Fecal Coliform for the Lower Salinas River Watershed, Monterey County, California
- TMDL for Nutrients in Lower Salinas River Watershed, Monterey County, California
Annual Stormwater Reports
(See Section 4.5 Urban stormwater management in the Monterey Bay region)
This page may contain students' work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.