The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
An [[Summaries of Environmental Topics on the Central Coast of California Summaries of Environmental Topics on the Central Coast of California created by the ENVS 560/L Watershed Systems class at CSUMB.
Some of the places that TNC has protected within the Central Coast are :
- Andrew Molera State Park 
- Carrizo Plain National Monument Cite error: Closing
Central Coast Projects
- Guadalupe–Nipomo Dunes Project
- Marine Projects
- Monterey County Project
- Mount Hamilton Project
- San Luis Obispo County Project
- Sequoia Foothills Project
More information about TNC California can be found on their website.
This page may contain student work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessary reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.