The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
Summaries of Environmental Topics on the Central Coast of California created by the ENVS 560/L Watershed Systems class at CSUMB.
Some of the places that TNC has protected within the Central Coast are :
Central Coast Projects
- Guadalupe–Nipomo Dunes Project
- Marine Projects
- Monterey County Project
- Mount Hamilton Project
- San Luis Obispo County Project
- Sequoia Foothills Project
- Natural Conservancy - Places we Protect in California
- TNC - Andrew Molera State Park History
- TNC - Carrizo Plain National Monument
- TNC - Elkhorn Slough Reserve
More information about TNC California can be found on their website.
This page may contain student work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessary reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.