Water Supply Projects in California's Central Coast Region
Two major issues for the Central Coast of California are water supply and water scarcity. The CalAm Use of Carmel River Groundwater Basin aims to resolve these major issues. This primary purpose of this page is to provide a partial list of water supply projects that have addressed these challenges.
Existing Water Supply Projects
- Recyled Water
- Surface Water
- The Carmel River Watershed
- Carmel Valley Alluvial Aquifer
- CalAm Use of Carmel River Groundwater Basin
- Salinas River
- Salinas River. Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory photo: Salinas River Updated May 2008. Retrieved April 5, 2020.
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District North Monterey County Drought Contingency Plan Published March 2019. Retrieved April 5, 2020.
This page may contain student work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessary reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.