History, Current Conditions, and Future Maintenance Plan for the Edgewater and Sand Dollar Habitat Preserves in Sand City, California
A 5-week class project by CSUMB grad students in ENVS 660 Watershed Science & Policy. Fall 2019.
Project documents & data
- Final Report:
- Previous Administrative Documents
- Sand Dollar - "Regional Commerce Center"
- Edgewater - "North of Playa"
- 1995, Jun 21. Draft Environmental Impact Report
- 1995. Habitat Conservation Plan
- 1996, Apr 25. Implementation Agreement
- 1996, Jun 14. Conservation Easement, Areas 1 & 2
- 1996, Jun 14. Conservation Easement, Area 3
- 1996, July 25. Grant Deed, Areas 1 & 2
- 1996, Jul 25. Operation & Easement Agreement
- 1997, Jun 10. Grant Deed, Lot Line Adjustment, Area 3
- Previous Monitoring Reports
- Project Data
- Photo points - For pre-2019 ones, see Monitoring Reports above
- Vegetation survey spreadsheets & code (zipped)
- Photo points
- Permanent survey transects
- Smith's Blue butterfly transects
- Vegetation transects
- Vegetation spatial data