The Molera Wetland
The Molera Wetland is an experimental water quality treatment wetland located at the confluence of Tembladero Slough and the Old Salinas River Channel in the Gabilan Watershed in North Monterey County, USA.
- Miles Daniels - MS Student in the CWSP Program at CSUMB - currently working on pathogen transport
- Pam Krone-Davis - MS Student in the CWSP Program at CSUMB - currently working on pesticide reduction
- Tonnett Kirby
- Tram Nguyen
- Fred Watson - project leader
- Marc Los Huertos - project advisor
- MLML folks:
- Partners on previous projects at the site:
This page may contain student work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessary reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.