San Lorenzo River
The San Lorenzo River drains a watershed of 138 square miles in Santa Cruz County. The headwaters originate in the Santa Cruz Mountains and the river flows through the San Lorenzo Valley and the City of Santa Cruz to the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary and the Pacific Ocean. The San Lorenzo River is 29 miles long. The River Provides aquatic habitat for a number of plant and animal species of concerns.
- California's Central Coast Region
- City of Santa Cruz
- Progress of Implementation of Nitrate TMDL for the San Lorenzo River, Santa Cruz County, California
- Urban stormwater management in Santa Cruz County
- Urban stormwater management in the City of Santa Cruz
- San Lorenzo River Flood Control and Restoration Improvement Project
- San Lorenzo River Alliance
This page may contain students' work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.