California's Central Coast Region
California's Central Coast Region extends from just north of Monterey Bay to just south of Santa Barbara, and inland as far as the Diablo Range. This region corresponds to Region 3 of the SWRCB and includes:
- Major cities:
- Smaller Towns:
- Major Rivers & watersheds:
- Mountain ranges:
- Monterey Bay Region
- Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board
- California Central Coast Gage Locations
- Central Coast Region Agricultural Waiver - relates to agricultural runoff.
- Monterey Bay Area TMDL Listings - Priorities, Progress, and Documents
- Central Coast Watershed Studies (CCoWS)
- Regulatory Agencies in the Central Coast
- Sand Mining in California's Central Coast Region
- Coastal Retreat in California's Central Coast Region
This page may contain students's work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.