Summaries of Environmental Topics on the Central Coast of California
Refer also to the list of Watershed Issues on the Central Coast of California.
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Oak Woodland Protection Plans
- Riparian corridors in the California Central Coast Region
- Carmel River Floodplain Restoration and Environmental Enhancement (Carmel River FREE) Project
- Fort Ord Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP)
- Special Status Species in the Central Coast Region
- California Natural Diversity Database
This page may contain students' work completed as part of assigned coursework. It may not be accurate. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of CSUMB, its staff, or students.